Your table is ready...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Celebrity sightings in NYC

Since moving here in April I have had my eye out for celebs. I don't know how I always seem to pick them out of a crowd. Guess I just have a keen eye for them.

In my first month here I literally ran into Parker Posey. She was walking her dog in the East Village, when I was walking back from Nevada Smith's after just watching Liverpool take out Juventus in the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals.

The next sightings were bunched together in one weekend trip out of the city actually. We were flying to Pensacola, FL from LaGuardia for a weekend wedding in Orange Beach, AL. On our flight to ATL(connection) Stephen Baldwin was sitting about 8 rows ahead of me. One the second leg of the trip from ATL to PNS, Boston Rob and Amber were on our flight sitting a few rows away. Apparently they were looking at some beach property down there for after their wedding.

So, yesterday while I was leaving work I turn left out of my building and bump into this huge guy who turns out to be Ice Cube's bodyguard. Ice is just standing there hanging outside the front door of the W hotel, which apparently a hot spot hotel for celebrities. In the past month there have been Pauly Shore and Tori Spelling spotted by co-workers and my bebe, respectively.

Needless to say, i need to start carrying my camera to work.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Beebe4 said...

a. I assume "bebe" is your term of endearment for aeb.
b. Should I be worried that you call her by a HOMOphone of my middle name?
c. ummmmm.... Parker Posey... I would fry like bacon for her any day of the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home