Your table is ready...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Places to live...

Have you ever seen this site?

www.findyourspot.com

I went through the quiz a couple of years ago and found out that cities best match my partuclar living preferences at that time. Quite eye opening.

Now that I live in one of this cities that hit the top 10 a couple years ago, I decided to take another shot at "finding my spot". Well, apparently, my living factors have changed a bit in the past few years. Certain elements have higher priority and others less. Turns out my current city crept into the Top 5 this time around. Don't know what that means. Didn't think i was supposed to like it here:) Oh well. We'll have to see what another two years brings. (Too bad you can't choose other parts of the world yet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home