Your table is ready...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I love Port

Yes, I know for years my friends have called me The Captain in honor of a true gentleman amongst boys in the spirit world, however, what not many people know is that my true passion is port. Most people are not really aware of what port is. I am a big fan of tawny but a nice vintage port is hard to pass up as well. I would have to say the best for the money would be Taylor's. Nothing beats the 20 year Taylor Tawny.

If you are looking for a beginners port to get you started I would recommend Graham's Six Grapes . A really good port for the value. So next time you are in the wine shop looking to try something new, pick up a bottle of port and savor it during these upcoming cool fall nights and long winter evenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home