Your table is ready...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Les Savy Four (per Bebe)

FOUR? JOBS I'VE HAD:
--"The Man" at Checkers Fast Food
--professional bartender (a trade for life)
--In 1995 I ended up with seven W-2's (golf pro shop, security guard at Comdex, parking cars, production dept. at software company, assembly line for collegiate telephones, bartender, inventory manager for pool chemical company assigned to Home Depot account)
--consultant/product manager/project manager HW/SW companies

FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH ON REPEAT:
--The Great Escape (I am the Scrounger)
--Big Lebowski ( The Dude abides)
--Rear Window (Ahhhhh, Princess Grace....purrrrr)
--Shawshank Redemption (Get busy livin' or get busy dyin')

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE:
--Grey's Anatomy
--Good Eats
--Family Guy
--Lost

FOUR CAREERS THAT APPEAL TO ME:
--professional golfer
--pastry chef
--food critic
--history professor

FOUR JOBS (FILLED BY PEOPLE I KNOW) AT WHICH I WOULD BE TERRIBLE:
--financial advisor
--OB/GYN
--java programmer
--general accounting administrator

FOUR VACATION LOCALES I'D LIKE TO HIT:
--New Zealand
--Egypt
--Italy
--Fiji

FOUR FOODS I LUST AFTER:
--cheese
--bacon
--spinach dip
--bbq ribs

FOUR CHANGES I'D MAKE TO THE APARTMENT:
--make it bigger
--paint the walls
--create a dust free environment (Intel chip clean-room standards)
--bigger toilet seat

FOUR BEERS I LIKE:
--Guinness
--Fat Tire
--Smithwicks
--Coors (Khaki)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home