Your table is ready...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fantasy Update

Just because I am sure many of you are curious as to how my fantasy NFL teams have fared thus far 5 weeks into the season. Well, it was a slow start in the office league. I started out in the basement, 10th place, after week one with a poor showing. My bench players scored more than my entire team. Needless to say I have sense started the right players and have made all the right moves. I have worked my way up to 2nd place and lead the league in total points scored( the guy in 1st is the guy i lost to Week 1). That league is shaping up nicely. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing into the playoffs.

My college buddy league is weird. I have scored the 2nd most points yet am stuck in 4th place. A couple tough weeks with some injuries cost me two games. Hopefully i can keep up the pace and finish strong coming into some crucial BYE weeks.

My high school buddy league is the big money league. $100 entry fee, nothing but trash talk, kill your first born type of competition. This one plays out even from top to bottom with the points and records being in line. I am currently in 5th place in standings and points. Top 6 get a spot in the playoffs and a chance at the cash. So long as I maintain my position over the next integral BYE weeks I should be ok. Although, i am a little nervous about this upcoming week. I am coming off a win last week but if history repeats itself as it has all season (win,loss,win,loss,win,???) i could be in trouble. Hopefully the streak ends here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home