Your table is ready...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Do you hear what I hear?

Lately I have been listening to some new music. Well, new to me anyway. Let's just say I have always had an "ecclectic" taste in music. Some of mix CD's could make you question what truly goes on in my addled brain. You'd be surprised just how smooth the transition is from Tupac to Glenn Miller to Weezer to Alison Krauss. I love it though. I wish that one day they would create this device that houses every song ever made and I could simply speak the song I want to hear and it would play. I always have a song in my head so it would be nice to let it out at will. But i digress.
So, one of my new favorites is The Fray. We saw them open for Ben Folds at Radio City a month ago. They were great. The more i listen, the more i enjoy. I like that type of music. Because lord knows I have no problem sticking a song on repeat for hours on end. Anyway, we are going to see The Fray at Bowery Ballroom later this month and I am pretty stoked about it. Check 'em out if you haven't already. A couple other worth noting that have been getting their due on my iPod are Ben Lee and State Radio. Both solid. But of course this is just my opinion.

What's yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home