Your table is ready...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Restaurant reviews

It just occurred to me that since I work at OpenTable I should be utilizing this blog as a nice personal NYC restaurant opinion board. We love to eat out and frequent quite many restaurants in the NYC area so it only seems natural. I will just start out with this weekend and may provide a historical in the near future. Please feel free to post your comments all the while.

I Trulli - Zagat 23/21/21 (for explanation of Zagat ratings click here)
This place was horrbile. Service was non-existant, food we cheaply prepared and lacked quality taste. We sat out back in the garden which was the only thing that made this restaurant worth visiting. Very nice ambience. The whole place inside was empty though. I can see now why. People obviously just come for the outdoor patio, not the food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home